BARTON CITY, MICHIGAN
Clean & Affordable
We offer clean cabins in a wide variety of styles that are designed to fit anyone's budget and taste.
* Fishing and boating on Jewell Lake
* Hunting of small game, water-fowl, deer and bear
* Extensive snowmobile trails
* Canoeing and tubing on the AuSable River
* Charter fishing on Lake Huron
* Cross country skiing
* Movies, bowling and golf
* Take a scenic drive to the Sturgeon Point Lighthouse; the live theatre or Jesse Besser Museum in Alpena; or up to the beautiful Mackinaw Bridge
Visit the Alcona County Chamber of Commers for more events available throughout the year.
Bay City 92
Mackinaw City 126
Jewell Lake Resorts is a family owned and operated cabin rental retreat, offering eight rental units as well as a pontoon and fishing boats available for rent.
If relaxing is your style, you have come to the right place. However, we also offer several services that will keep you entertained in and on the lake.
If you forgot to pack something or just want to browse, the Barton City General Store offers everything you need, from gas to propane, groceries, hardware; even fish and game licenses.
In case you do not feel like cooking, the BC Bar and Restaurant has great food, from pizza to hamburger; and cold drinks. With great prices and an atmosphere to match, you are sure to visit again.
Barton City also has a local Eagles offering up great entertainment.